Aware that customer care is the cornerstone of its success, AMI, the largest wholly New Zealand owned fire and general insurance company, has selected Exigen Insurance Solutions’ underwriting, policy administration, billing and claims solutions for all lines of business to provide a new, high-performance enterprise platform.
According to John Balmforth, CEO, AMI, “Our search for a replacement for our legacy systems put a strong focus on finding the most customer-centric solution available. The Exigen Insurance solution is exactly what we were looking for; the AMI concept of 'Customer Care' is embodied in its design.”
“This modern platform will allow us to migrate efficiently from our legacy systems to deliver the highest levels of customer care and satisfaction while also creating operational efficiency and cost savings,” said Balmforth in announcing the selection of Exigen Suite.
AMI currently services 1.1 million auto, home, contents, farm and boat insurance policies. The business benefits and product features of the full Exigen Suite implementation that appealed to AMI included:
- An integrated view of customer information and history that improves response time
- Enhanced ability to service policyholders as individuals, groups and organizations
- A highly configurable tool to accelerate product development
- Automated underwriting capabilities that streamline new business and policy servicing processes
- Business process management that reduces process cycle-times and transaction costs
- Elevated claims service levels that speed claims settlement and decrease loss costs
- Business intelligence and reporting that supports continuous business performance improvement
Exigen Insurance is delighted to be working with the great team at AMI, which has an enviable record of corporate responsibility and employee satisfaction, including recognition with the Ten-Year-League Award for consistently ranking as one of New Zealand's Best Workplaces. AMI is the only company to have received this award.
To read the full announcement, click here.